About Business Western Cape
Business Western Cape is a Voluntary Association not for gain, with legal personality and perpetual succession. It is bound by its constitution and is the umbrella body of the following leading business chambers within the Western Cape:
- Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut (AHI);
- Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI);
- South African Chambers of Commerce and Industry (SACCI);
- Western Cape Business Opportunities Forum (WECBOF);
- National African Federated Chamber of Commerce & Industry (NAFCOC);
- Black Business Chamber (BBC)
The membership base of these organisations combined is in excess of 10,000 small, medium and corporate businesses.
It is a privilege to inform you that at the recently held Annual General Meeting of Business Western Cape (BWC) that the following members have been elected to serve on the Executive Committee for the year 2015/2016.
General Secretary - AHI
CEO Bridge of Hope
Rosemary Mosia is currently the CEO of Bridge Of Hope Wines and has extensive experience in financial and business management.
She has been on the Business Western Cape board since June 2016.